How do you use nightmare in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use nightmare in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nightmare.
- And he, too, went about his work with the nightmare thought that he had to break the news to her that evening. (8)
- But this is a nightmare! (10)
- Even to think of those places gave her nightmare. (8)
- Harassed by increasing dread of the foul nightmare of nothing-to-do, the Thier endeavoured to establish amorous intelligence with her. (10)
- Is life anything but a nightmare, a dream; and is not this the reality? (8)
- It was a dream, a nightmare not real! (8)
- It was all a nightmare of scaring queer sensations, of things that could never be settled. (8)
- It was like some long nightmare, this interminable experience of muffled sounds and shapes, of perpetual motion, conceived, and carried out in darkness. (8)
- Not by any effort of will did he throw off the nightmare hanging over him. (8)
- She tried to lessen that nightmare by remembering his opposition to her marriage, and the resentment she had felt. (8)
- The thing was all a monstrous nightmare! (8)
- Then, suddenly, he had again the feeling that it was all a nightmare; Larry had never done it; the police had got the right man! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nightmare. Perhaps also see a sentence for netting and ways to use nightfall in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nightmare in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.