How to use nourished in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nourished in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nourished.
- Ay, and in charity; or what stores of vengeance should we not have nourished! (10)
- But the key to young men is the ambition, or, in the place of it, the romantic sentiment nourished by them. (10)
- George was nourished by his own mother, Wendelin by a hired nurse. (5)
- He nourished her fainting spirit upon vanity. (10)
- The ghastly thing was dreaded as a scourge, hailed as a refreshment, nourished as a parasite. (10)
- Their love was nourished on these mutual flatteries. (10)
- These were notions darting through a half nourished gentleman nipped in the frame by a severely frosty night. (10)
- Those good creatures enclosed the poor woman and nourished her on comfortable fiction. (10)
- We seem to be delightfully nourished as we read, but is it, after all, a full meal? (9)
- With Rose love will be full grown when it is once avowed, and will know where to go to be nourished. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nourished. Perhaps also see a sentence for newspaper and ways to use noticing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nourished in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.