Sentence using the word novelists. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use novelists in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for novelists.
- At a low estimate, three-fourths of our Royal Academicians are Forsytes, seven-eighths of our novelists, a large proportion of the press. (8)
- He grew up in the day when the great novelists and poets were romanticists, and what he came to abhor he had first adored. (9)
- He seemed not to have any preferences among novelists; or at least I never heard him express any. (9)
- In fine, I would have our American novelists be as American as they unconsciously can. (9)
- Let not the novelists, then, endeavor to add anything to reality, to turn it and twist it, to restrict it. (9)
- Margaret Deland, one of our most successful novelists. (9)
- One does not remember them as one remembers the characters of most novelists. (9)
- The whole business of love, and love-making and marrying, is painted by the novelists in a monstrous disproportion to the other relations of life. (9)
- With her example before them, why should not English novelists have gone on writing simply, honestly, artistically, ever after? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for novelists. Perhaps also see a sentence for neptune and ways to use nobles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use novelists in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.