Novels sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use novels in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for novels.
- But in this misery I found that I could not read anything of a dramatic cast, whether in the form of plays or of novels. (9)
- He read the names of the novels on the book-stall, and bought one at last, to avoid being regarded with suspicion by the book-stall clerk. (8)
- He used to read the modern novels I praised, in or out of print; but I do not think he much liked reading fiction. (9)
- I found that the Italians had no novels which treated of their contemporary life; that they had no modern fiction but the historical romance. (9)
- It appears to be the fact that those writers who have first distinguished themselves in the novella have seldom written novels of prime order. (9)
- It is quite false or quite mistaken to suppose that our novels have left untouched these most important realities of life. (9)
- It is still for me one of the most modern novels: that is to say, one of the best. (9)
- On a shelf above his head reposed some frayed and yellow novels with sporting titles, written by persons in their inattentive moments. (8)
- Read any of my novels? (8)
- She liked to have people talk as they do in genteel novels. (9)
- Sir I am now availing myself of the Liberty you have frequently honoured me with of dedicating one of my Novels to you. (4)
- The Novels by Eminent Hands do not pervert the originals they exaggerate. (10)
- The farce of the Precieuses ridiculed and put a stop to the monstrous romantic jargon made popular by certain famous novels. (10)
- Which brings us again, after this long way about, to Jane Austen and her novels, and that troublesome question about them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for novels. Perhaps also see a sentence for nowadays and ways to use notoriously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use novels in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.