Sentences with oaks in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use oaks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oaks.
- The Dennants lived at Holm Oaks, within six miles of Oxford, and two days later he drove over and paid a call. (8)
- The breath of the pines was heavier for the recent rain; and the woody smell of the oaks was pungent where the balsam failed. (9)
- The pines of the higher altitudes gave place to oaks, these to ash, beech and maple. (7)
- They were more like the ages of oaks than of men. (10)
- This fair woodland court had three broad oaks, as for gateways; and the moon was above it. (10)
- Yes, the oaks were before the ashes, brown-gold already; every tree in different stage and hue. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oaks. Perhaps also see a sentence for oppressive and ways to use oath in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oaks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.