Use the word oaths in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use oaths in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oaths.
- At an altar stand two fair young creatures, ready with their oaths. (10)
- Good round oaths had formerly compassed and expounded his noble emotions. (10)
- He is great at his oaths, and a big breaker of them. (10)
- I hear the hungry oaths of men; and love kisses in the airless night. (8)
- It was Farina, and oaths were registered against him over empty beer-barrels. (10)
- The soldiers swore with jesting oaths that she had been carefully searched for weapons, and only wanted a whipping. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oaths. Perhaps also see a sentence for outrages and ways to use oasis in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oaths in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.