Sentences with obliging in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use obliging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for obliging.
- Captain Harville, though not equalling Captain Wentworth in manners, was a perfect gentleman, unaffected, warm, and obliging. (4)
- Elton is good-humoured, cheerful, obliging, and gentle. (4)
- Every body is so surprized; and every body says the same obliging things. (4)
- He was always agreeable and obliging, and speaking pleasantly of every body. (4)
- However, she seems a very obliging, pretty-behaved young lady, and no doubt will make him a very good wife. (4)
- Knightley was so obliging as to put up with it, and seek no farther explanation. (4)
- My dear sir, you are too obliging. (4)
- That lovely and obliging person it is certainly not my duty to undeceive. (10)
- There could be only the most proper alacrity, a most obliging compliance for public view; and smiles reined in and spirits dancing in private rapture. (4)
- When the card-tables were placed, he had the opportunity of obliging her in turn, by sitting down to whist. (4)
- You are too obliging, my dear Miss Woodhouse; but we really must take leave. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for obliging. Perhaps also see a sentence for opposing and ways to use obeyed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use obliging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.