Good-natured sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use good-natured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for good-natured.
- And she is a good-natured woman after all. (4)
- And the good-natured dog agreed with me smilingly. (2)
- Beauchamp thanked the good-natured clergyman, and spoke approvingly of him to his bride, as an agreeable well-bred gentlemanly person. (10)
- Brinkley was indolent and good-natured, and Munt was active and good-natured, and they were well fitted to get on for ten or fifteen minutes. (9)
- Elton is very good-natured and agreeable, and I dare say her acquaintance are just what they ought to be. (4)
- He could not think her superfluous; and she was very good-natured. (9)
- Maynard, with good-natured derision. (9)
- Such a good-natured fellow! (4)
- They were a trifle disappointed by the absence of horns, hoof and tail, but bore their chagrin with good-natured fortitude. (7)
- Westangle is so good-natured. (9)
- Yet possibly the change of despots, from good-natured old obtuseness to keen-edged intelligence, which is by nature merciless, would be more than we could bear. (10)
- You deserve great credit for your managing of that dear little good-natured piece of obstinate man. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for good-natured. Perhaps also see a sentence for gambling and ways to use good-nature in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use good-natured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.