Obscured sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use obscured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for obscured.
- A cloud obscured it; he had forgotten. (10)
- A gleam of pleasure passing across her face was instantly obscured behind the cloud of her stolidity. (8)
- A mist obscured the other bank. (7)
- Before us ran the turbulent river, vexed with plunging shells and obscured in spots by blue sheets of low-lying smoke. (7)
- But the prudence of her occupation of the post obscured whatever appeared admirable in her devotedness. (10)
- He was learning the trick from this other one, who had become obscured and diminished, tainted, to the thought of her; yet not extinct. (10)
- It was dim with smoke, but not greatly obscured: the smoke rose and spread in sheets among the branches of the trees. (7)
- Or she was obscured, and he felt the face. (10)
- She merited the distinction by the art which still lingered, deeply embedded in her massive balk, but never wholly obscured. (9)
- So that when he spoke a cogent phrase, she was silenced, and became aware of a strange exultation in her blood that obscured grave thought. (10)
- The attempt obscured her conception of the man he was. (10)
- The bulk of the gentlemanly official she had chosen obscured her. (10)
- Therefore, for him to be dominated was to be obscured, eclipsed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for obscured. Perhaps also see a sentence for overtook and ways to use obeying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use obscured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.