Sentences for observant. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use observant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for observant.
- Be observant of him. (4)
- Elizabeth, though resenting the suspicion, might yet be made observant by it. (4)
- He was far from realising this; his intellectual and observant parts were hypnotised and fascinated even by her failings. (8)
- He was intensely observant; his senses were all alert; but he saw not the coffin. (1)
- He was not constructive; he was essentially observant, and in this he showed the scientific nature. (9)
- His bride was not at such moments observant. (10)
- His long stride had not varied; there was the usual pale, observant, sarcastic expression on his face. (8)
- Of Corey he was slyly observant, and as the day wore away he grew more restively conscious. (9)
- The great observer was not observant of things that other people observed. (8)
- They were standing side by side before the picture, curiously observant and detached, exchanging short remarks and glances. (8)
- To the eye of the observant Dartie his two guests did not appear to be making much running, standing there close together, without a word. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for observant. Perhaps also see a sentence for oak-tree and ways to use obediently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use observant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.