Wary in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wary.
- Be wary of him in the heart; especially be wary of the disrelish of brainstuff. (10)
- Her father was too wary to leave them. (10)
- It served, however, entirely to conceal the castle, and mask every movement of the wary and terrible master. (10)
- Lady Charlotte needed no speech from him for sign of the boiling; she was too wary to speak while that went on. (10)
- Let a dog turn away from a hostile circle, and his crisp and wary tail not merely defends him, it menaces; it is a weapon. (10)
- On that day he would have to be wary, but, as Alvan felt assured, he would be more master of himself than his antagonist. (10)
- She was therefore both wary and affable. (8)
- The wary stuff their ears, the stolid bid her best sayings rebound on her reputation. (10)
- There was wary sparring, and mirrors watched them. (10)
- To get a divorce, Vigil, you must be as hard as nails and as wary as a cat. (8)
- You are assured that the dread of shame, if not emulation, is making him equally wary and alert. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wary. Perhaps also see a sentence for weighing and ways to use waits in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.