Occupations sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use occupations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for occupations.
- A shadow was over the house, and the inhabitants moved about their domestic occupations silent as things that feel the thunder-cloud. (10)
- Beamish frenetically cited his many occupations. (10)
- Both seemed lonely occupations. (8)
- Employment, even melancholy, may dispel melancholy, and her occupations were hopeful. (4)
- He had a thousand occupations, an ambition out of the world of love, chains to break, temptations, leanings . (10)
- The occupations, duties, and ceremonies of her new position contributed to the lassitude into which Rosamund sank. (10)
- Watch in hand, she questioned the ladies as to their occupations, and told them what time they had to dispose of. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for occupations. Perhaps also see a sentence for overflowed and ways to use occupation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use occupations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.