A sentence for the word operated. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use operated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for operated.
- But it operated on the wretched youth! (10)
- Hath he not operated on my head, the head of me in old time? (10)
- He was sensible of being manipulated, operated, but he was helpless to escape from the performer or to fathom her motives. (9)
- His sanguine temper, and fearlessness of mind, operated very differently on her. (4)
- It professed undaunted honesty, and operated in the fashion of the worms bred of decay. (10)
- It seemed so long since they had met that the change in Alice did not strike him as strange or as too rapidly operated. (9)
- Kind nature put that district to sleep while she operated on the disquieted lower functions. (10)
- The extent and evident regulation of the crowd operated as a warning to the Imperial officers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for operated. Perhaps also see a sentence for outline and ways to use optics in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use operated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.