How do you use operations in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use operations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for operations.
- He studied the country and the people eagerly; he forbore to conduct great military operations. (10)
- Now that the battle had been won, prudence required that he withdraw to his base of operations. (1)
- Pursuit was one of the immediate ideas which rush forward to look back woefully on impediments and fret to fever over the tardiness of operations. (10)
- The cottage door was pushed open for Lord Fleetwood and Howell Edwards, whom his master had prepared to stand against immediate operations. (10)
- The gipsies did not wait for the operations of justice; they took themselves off in a hurry. (4)
- The remarkable vehicle which had woven this thread of intrigue through London streets, now proceeded sedately to finish its operations. (10)
- Then too the operations progressed slowly because that day at noon his finger had been badly cut by the bursting of a glass retort. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for operations. Perhaps also see a sentence for only and ways to use open in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use operations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.