Sentences for opposing. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use opposing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for opposing.
- A Society opposing Nature forces us to these murderous looks upon impediments. (10)
- At each question, the then and the now struck her spirit with a lightning flash of opposing scenes. (10)
- But it was curiously observable that the opposing force recovered energy from defeat, while mine languished in victory. (10)
- Cleave the opposing ranks! (10)
- He explained the position of the opposing forces. (10)
- How conceive the clear-sighted celestial Powers as opposing his claim to that estate? (10)
- True, she fights only for her family, and is virtually the champion of the opposing institution misplaced. (10)
- What his brother politicians never discovered in him, and the baroness partly suspected, through her interpretation of things opposing her sentiments, Clotilde uncloaks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for opposing. Perhaps also see a sentence for obedience and ways to use operations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use opposing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.