Sentences for resisting. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use resisting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resisting.
- And that means resisting all sorts of temptations you know nothing of. (8)
- And yet the mere sight of her, cold and resisting as ever, had this power to upset him utterly! (8)
- And, quite unnerved, she stood without resisting. (8)
- Assaulting one of his own daughters with a stick; and resisting the police. (8)
- By resisting, I made him a tyrant; and he, by insisting, made me a rebel. (10)
- For if he was obstinate in attack she had great resisting power. (10)
- From her, too close-fibred, too resisting, to admit the breath of Nature, only a dry rustle came. (8)
- If Stella knew, she would give him her blessing for resisting that devil she believed in; and he uttered a hard laugh. (8)
- There is no resisting the years, if we have a heart, and a common understanding. (10)
- There was no resisting so much apparent affection. (4)
- They were brought into being by the necessity of resisting the aggressions of the others. (7)
- Why should she not believe that she would wreck him by resisting? (10)
- You ought to thank me for resisting a temptation that most men would have yielded to. (8)
- You will hardly blame me for refusing to comply with this entreaty, or for resisting every repetition to it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resisting. Perhaps also see a sentence for rumours and ways to use remnants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resisting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.