Examples of ordeal sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ordeal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ordeal.
- And he prepared the ordeal for his son by doing the same. (10)
- He has neither the face nor the manner of one who can survive that terrible ordeal. (8)
- He is proved: he has passed his most brave ordeal. (10)
- It is a very unkind ordeal to subject any inexperienced young woman to. (10)
- It was a state of trial, of probation; it was an ordeal, not an ecstasy. (9)
- There she watched the process of the tortures to be applied to herself, and hardened her senses for the ordeal. (10)
- They are our ordeal. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ordeal. Perhaps also see a sentence for organ and ways to use orchard in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ordeal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.