Use the word irksome in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use irksome in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for irksome.
- Collins, to be sure, was neither sensible nor agreeable; his society was irksome, and his attachment to her must be imaginary. (4)
- He received no explanation, and the irksome silence caused him to look through the window, as an escape for his mind, at least. (10)
- It could not be loss of a social position, which was but irksome to her! (8)
- It is easy to be a conservator of the discomforts of others; indeed, it is only our good qualities we find it irksome to, conserve. (2)
- Lavender, who ever found the day of rest irksome to his strenuous spirit, left his house after an early supper. (8)
- My present state is miserably irksome. (4)
- She was confined for some days to the house; but never had any confinement been less irksome. (4)
- Yates must have been irksome; but of him, trifling and confident, idle and expensive, it was every way vexatious. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for irksome. Perhaps also see a sentence for interpret and ways to use irrelevant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use irksome in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.