Sentences with monotonous in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use monotonous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monotonous.
- A monotonous betweenwhiles kind of talk they kept droning, in harmony with the still hum of the air. (10)
- If monotonous, the one note of the drum is very correct. (10)
- Maynard, in the low, husky, monotonous murmur in which she was obliged to utter everything. (9)
- My days are monotonous, but if I have a dread, it is that there will be an alteration in them. (10)
- The monotonous barking of distant coyotes affected him as something he had heard years ago in a dream. (1)
- The life was like the life at a sea-side hotel, only more monotonous. (9)
- The posture of affairs was chimed to by the monotonous bell. (10)
- They were certainly rather monotonous and spiritless. (10)
- What was done then might be beautiful, but the life was monotonous; she insisted that it was Huguenot; harsh, nasal, sombre, insolent, self-sufficient. (10)
- What work now performed by humble men was less monotonous than work on the land? (8)
- You would think it monotonous; no incident varies the course we run. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monotonous. Perhaps also see a sentence for minnie and ways to use mouthpiece in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monotonous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.