Tiresome in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tiresome in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tiresome.
- Bad roads and worse horses made me feel the few leagues I had to go the most tiresome part of my journey. (6)
- He thought her a delightful partner for a dance, and found her rather tiresome at the end of the gallopade. (10)
- He was asked whether he did not find it tiresome work. (10)
- He was often wonderfully patient of tiresome people, and sometimes celestially insensible to vulgarity. (9)
- Her aunt is a good creature, but, as a constant companion, must be very tiresome. (4)
- His wife agreed with him in these moments, and said it was a great relief not to have that tiresome old German coming about. (9)
- How narrow, how petty, how tiresome everything seemed, and what she had bartered for it was the world, the whole wide, wide world. (5)
- It was tiresome to be perpetually waiting for the return of this word. (10)
- March found it tiresome beyond the tiresome wont of palaces, and he gladly shook off the sense of it with his felt shoes. (9)
- Of all the tiresome people, he certainly takes the cake. (9)
- Of course he could be tiresome; we all can; and I suppose his range of ideas is limited. (9)
- The drouth and heat, which they had briefly escaped during their sojourn in Canada, brooded sovereign upon the tiresome landscape. (9)
- What can he mean by being so tiresome as to be always coming here? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tiresome. Perhaps also see a sentence for thickness and ways to use time in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tiresome in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.