A sentence using the word ordinarily. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ordinarily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ordinarily.
- Adela was ordinarily the promoter, Cornelia the sifter, and Arabella the director, of schemes in this management. (10)
- He has just as much and no more of the English polish one ordinarily meets. (10)
- He peered through his eyelashes ordinarily, but from no infirmity of sight. (10)
- His tanned face with its crisp grey moustache, his whole head indeed, took on, unconsciously, a more than ordinarily soldier-like appearance. (8)
- Ordinarily her topics were of wider range, and those of a woman who mixed hearing with reading, and observation with her musings. (10)
- She is a witch; ordinarily petticoated and not squeaking like a shrew-mouse in her flights, but not a whit less a moon-shade witch. (10)
- The demise of a respectable member of this class does not ordinarily create a profound sensation. (10)
- Verrian deferred a matter that would ordinarily have interested her supremely to an immediate curiosity. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ordinarily. Perhaps also see a sentence for overboard and ways to use ornaments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ordinarily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.