Orso in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use orso in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for orso.
- Camillo retires: Count Orso appears. (10)
- Count Orso says that he would willingly gratify his daughter, as it would gratify himself, but that he must respect the law. (10)
- Count Orso, without hearing it, makes a quatuor by inviting the bridal couple to go through the necessary formalities. (10)
- Michiella is courted ardently by Camillo; Camilla trifles with Leonardo and with Count Orso alternately. (10)
- Michiella is in despair; Count Orso is profoundly sonorous with paternity and devotion to the law. (10)
- She tells Count Orso that when he has extinguished his appetite for dominion, he will enjoy an unknown pleasure in the friendship of his neighbours. (10)
- There lives Count Orso: will he permit their festivities to pass undisturbed? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for orso. Perhaps also see a sentence for offering and ways to use orphan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use orso in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.