Sentences with orson. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use orson in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for orson.
- Orson admitted, as if to imply that having breakfasted some other morning might be supposed to serve the purpose. (9)
- Orson by no means shared her calm. (9)
- Orson had the effect of pricking up his ears, though it was in fact merely a gleam of light that came into his eyes. (9)
- Orson included himself in the invitation. (9)
- Orson showed no interest in these facts beyond a silent attention to her words, which might have passed for an open indifference. (9)
- Orson was even eager to go. (9)
- Orson were not falling into want again. (9)
- Orson, after a decent hesitation, consented to perform the ceremony. (9)
- Orson, and what he would probably do. (9)
- Orson, cautiously, and he said nothing more. (9)
- Orson, who silently handed her a paper. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for orson. Perhaps also see a sentence for opponents and ways to use orphan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use orson in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.