A sentence for the word outbreak. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use outbreak in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outbreak.
- During this outbreak, Thyme, shrinking, stood by the doorway with lowered eyes. (8)
- It was a meeting for the final disposition of things before the outbreak. (10)
- Medole has stopped the outbreak. (10)
- No reason can be ascertained for the arson committed a short time back, nor for this further outbreak of discontent. (8)
- She perceived that he was anticipating an outbreak of the anger she had nursed overnight, and baffled him so far by keeping dumb. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outbreak. Perhaps also see a sentence for outer and ways to use outlined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outbreak in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.