Outburst sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use outburst in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outburst.
- A divination of intense hatred had perhaps read the thought within her breast: or it was a mere outburst of hate. (10)
- A little outburst of frenzy to a reputably handsome woman could be treated as the froth of a passing wave. (10)
- And, looking at her face, now gone very pale, and those lips tightened to a line, Betty stopped in her outburst of ejaculation. (8)
- Another outburst seemed to be in preparation. (10)
- But no sooner had she got outside, after that strange outburst, than she bit her lips to keep back an angry, miserable feeling. (8)
- Harry still went on with his declarations, heating them rapidly, so as to bring on himself the usual outburst and check. (10)
- He was hardly moved by her unexpected outburst. (10)
- His voice was charmingly clear; his laughter confident, fresh, catching, the outburst of his very self, as laughter should be. (10)
- Pasmer had made up her mind that Alice had met Mavering somewhere, and that this outburst was the retarded effect of seeing him. (9)
- She startled us with a loud outburst of laughter. (10)
- The house had revealed its temper in that short outburst, as a quivering of quick lightning-flame betrays the forehead of the storm. (10)
- We should look like them, if we yielded to any outburst of affection. (9)
- Working from heat to heat the article finished in a glorious outburst with a passionate appeal to the country to starve all German prisoners. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outburst. Perhaps also see a sentence for overflowed and ways to use outlines in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outburst in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.