Sentences with outcast. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use outcast in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outcast.
- Can it be that it is derived from the sayings and writings of others, and is but a spurious spirit only meet to be outcast? (8)
- He had not known it till after the decisive step which had made him an outcast; since then the knowledge had been with him continually. (8)
- It was for him, and of his doing, that she was in an alien land and an outcast! (10)
- Justice once for all on those who had chosen to regard his son as a poor, penniless outcast. (8)
- My dear friend, are you to become that hapless kind of outcast, a champion of lost causes? (8)
- Owner of a penny, no soul among us shall be rightly an outcast . (10)
- The dishonoured man is the everlasting outcast. (10)
- The idea of her thus actually in contact with this outcast grieved and frightened him. (8)
- You look on me as a moral outcast, as a leper. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outcast. Perhaps also see a sentence for operatic and ways to use outrages in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outcast in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.