Rogue example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rogue in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rogue.
- He touched on the rogue in porcelain. (10)
- His mind could as little admit an angel in pottery as a rogue in porcelain. (10)
- Nothing came amiss to it, everything was fuel; fibs, evasions, the serene battalions of white lies parallel on the march with dainty rogue falsehoods. (10)
- There was nothing of rogue in himself, so there could be nothing of it in his bride. (10)
- There was something neat and high-bred, a quakerish elegance, about the rogue that hit my fancy on the spot. (2)
- They looked mostly very young, and there was one smiling rogue at the first window who was obviously prepared to catch anything thrown to him. (9)
- Your humorous rogue is not half so taking. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rogue. Perhaps also see a sentence for red and ways to use rod in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rogue in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.