Rascal example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use rascal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rascal.
- A lady who squandered her fortune to redeem some ill-requiting rascal: I remember to have heard of her. (10)
- A perverted, impudent rascal! (10)
- All for peace, the rascal boasts himself, and he beats his wife and kicks his curs at home. (10)
- It was not probable that any man was such a fool; it was all part of the game-a scheming rascal! (8)
- Married to the greatest rascal on earth, he would still be standing by her, wanting her companionship and love. (8)
- No man could have got permission to move freely among the rascal Austrians, even in the character of a deserter. (10)
- Rogers is a rascal, if you want to know; or else all the signs fail. (9)
- Temple declared old Rippenger was better than this canting rascal. (10)
- The rascal had a German sweetheart with him. (10)
- The rascal insults us all. (10)
- The thought inspired in him a timely anger; and he followed the servant, intending to stand no nonsense from this paralytic old rascal. (8)
- They were good dogs: they went back; otherwise the malicious old rascal would have had my skeleton. (7)
- Why, of course, young Tom had behaved like a man, the rascal! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rascal. Perhaps also see a sentence for reconciliation and ways to use ratified in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rascal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.