A sentence for the word outcries. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use outcries in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for outcries.
- Dyspepsia would not weaken their poignant outcries, or self-interest check their fainting fits. (10)
- I shouted and shouted after them, but they continued to scale the hillside, and turned a deaf ear to my outcries. (2)
- No violent outcries; no reproaches cast on the cold-blooded coquette; no exclamations on the heroism of her brother! (10)
- Rhoda was now standing up amid gathering hisses and outcries. (10)
- She had no time for outcries and lamentations. (10)
- They were valueless to him, mere outcries. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for outcries. Perhaps also see a sentence for our and ways to use ourselves in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use outcries in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.