Overlooking sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use overlooking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for overlooking.
- Adrian reclined against a pine overlooking the fern-covert. (10)
- And well might it be supposed that the Comic idea was asleep, not overlooking them! (10)
- At a glance, the lower instincts and the higher spirit appear equally to have the philosophy of overlooking blemishes. (10)
- At the salient of that second angle was a large flat rock, jutting out northward, overlooking the deep valley from which the road ascended. (1)
- He minutely inspected, too, the pretty bedroom overlooking the river where they would take off their hats. (8)
- He received his pupils in a large back room overlooking a little sooty garden. (8)
- I could conceive an overlooking height that made her utterance simple and consecutive: I could not reach it. (10)
- In technical language, any such forgiveness or overlooking is called condonation, and it is a complete bar to further action for the time being. (8)
- The ancient and famous metropolis of the North sits overlooking a windy estuary from the slope and summit of three hills. (2)
- There was an eminence a little out of the road, overlooking the Fairly stables. (10)
- They were standing in one of the long French windows overlooking the river. (8)
- We drove to the statue of Prince Albrecht Wohlgemuth, overlooking leagues of snow-roofed branches. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for overlooking. Perhaps also see a sentence for obligations and ways to use overflowing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use overlooking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.