How do you use overmastering in a sentence. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use overmastering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for overmastering.
- An overmastering fervour can do this. (10)
- And there came to her suddenly the true, the overmastering longing of mountain tops. (8)
- For an hour or more Scorrier tried to feign sleep, and hide from the stillness, and overmastering gloom of these great woods. (8)
- She saw the alteration in her Tony: she was too full of the tragic apprehensiveness, overmastering her to speak of trifles. (10)
- Then, as a town is taken, all was over in one overmastering rush, and light proclaimed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for overmastering. Perhaps also see a sentence for onions and ways to use overturning in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use overmastering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.