A sentence for the word conquering. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use conquering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conquering.
- At this sight she felt a little of that impatience which the conquering feel for the passive, and perhaps just a touch of jealousy. (8)
- Brains, he is reduced to apprehend, brains are the generators of the conquering energies. (10)
- But, madam, if not, you may pronounce me incapable of conquering any woman, or of taking an absolute impression of facts. (10)
- It leads, unless you have a despotism, to the conquering side. (10)
- Like the sirens of whom she had heard, she possessed the mysterious, enviable power of conquering the iron resistance of even the strongest man. (5)
- Nevertheless, it is not always he on whom beauty works its most conquering influence. (10)
- She had seen how he took his blow, and sorrow as a sister, conquering emotion. (10)
- She was stirred for once out of all her normal conquering philosophy. (8)
- Such an end for a conquering man was too pathetic. (10)
- That does not matter: the Fates may have done it purposely: by conquering she establishes a principle. (10)
- The former had long been conquering, but the latter were far from extinct. (10)
- The love of Ireland for the conquering country will be the celebrated ceremony in the concluding chapter previous to the inauguration of the millennium. (10)
- The wager was upon your coming to the invitation, not upon your conquering the elements. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conquering. Perhaps also see a sentence for convulsions and ways to use countries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conquering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.