How to use parapet in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use parapet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parapet.
- Belsky leaned over the parapet and looked down into the eddies and currents as the fitful light revealed them. (9)
- He had a fantastic pleasure in studying them, and choosing the moment when he should leap the parapet and be lost in them. (9)
- He rested there, leaning over the parapet, looking down at the grey water. (8)
- He took his hands off the stone parapet, and made for his hotel. (8)
- He was before his time, and, leaning on the river parapet, watched the tide run down. (8)
- Looking over the parapet, the captain saw no living thing. (1)
- She crossed the Embankment, and stood leaning on the parapet with her hands over the grey water. (8)
- She went as far as the Embankment, and stood leaning her elbows on the parapet. (8)
- The bank was a parapet, behind which the gunboats crouched, firing up the bayou as through an embrasure. (7)
- They ran to the parapet and looked over, some of them leaping down into the ditch. (1)
- They, in their turn, glanced casually at his tall figure leaning against the parapet, not knowing how their fate was trembling in the balance. (8)
- Well, I scratch it from my parapet, and I come to something funny. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parapet. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleases and ways to use participation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parapet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.