Use parasite in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use parasite in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parasite.
- But it was nothing worse than the parasite that he had. (10)
- He knew that nine people out of ten looked on him as something of a parasite, with no real work in the world. (8)
- Lord Mountfalcon was wiser, or more scrupulous, than his parasite. (10)
- Peter was salaried by his Lordship, and that, in common with that of Parasite, he exercised the ancient companion profession. (10)
- She was everything that is good in a parasite, nothing that is bad. (10)
- The parasite completes the animal, and a dependent assures us of our position. (10)
- The parasite is concerned in the majesty of the tree. (10)
- The ghastly thing was dreaded as a scourge, hailed as a refreshment, nourished as a parasite. (10)
- To the world, Lord Mountfalcon was the thoroughly wicked man; his parasite simply ingeniously dissipated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parasite. Perhaps also see a sentence for passingly and ways to use pastures in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parasite in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.