Parasites sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use parasites in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parasites.
- Also the tree beset with parasites prospers not. (10)
- Dirty, dilapidated, hung with weeds and parasites, it would have been more tolerable. (10)
- Keenness of perception, conformity, delicacy of handling, these be all the qualities necessary to parasites. (10)
- Lady Arpington was entreated to deal at the shop, Countess Livia had her orders; his friends, his parasites and satellites, were to deal there. (10)
- The pair of parasites got on extremely well together. (10)
- They were not parasites; not the kind of men found hanging about vulgar profligates. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parasites. Perhaps also see a sentence for parish and ways to use patently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parasites in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.