How to use pardoned in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pardoned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pardoned.
- Anyone who had seen the look, cold and furtive, thus interchanged, might have been pardoned for not appreciating the real understanding between them. (8)
- Barrett would write to his father, pledging himself to conform to his mysterious despotic will in something, he would be pardoned and reinstated. (10)
- Besides, experience taught him that an offence would be more easily pardoned the more his master himself disliked the person against whom it was committed. (5)
- He was not only pardoned, they were delighted with him. (4)
- If she had been silent I should have pardoned her. (10)
- It will be pardoned to her by those who perceive the profound piece of feminine discernment which precedes it. (10)
- My Sandra, my beloved, I think I have pardoned you, if I ever pardon anyone! (10)
- Reflecting in this fashion, the Countess pardoned her brother. (10)
- She pardoned him for being attracted by that beautiful transplant of the fields: pardoned her likewise. (10)
- She nursed a rancour on account of the blow she drew on herself at Steignton, and she declined consolation in her being pardoned. (10)
- She spoke on the subject to my lord as to a husband pardoned. (10)
- So admirable a wife was to be pardoned for espousing an old man. (10)
- The feminine trick was pardoned to her because her unaccustomed betrayal of that form of enervation was desired. (10)
- They talked of it as if they could have pardoned her a younger lover. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pardoned. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleases and ways to use participation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pardoned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.