Parks sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use parks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parks.
- He thought of writing to the Times the next morning, to draw the attention of the Editor to the condition of our parks. (8)
- Hear it any morning in your London parks, at the head of a marching regiment of your giant foot-Guards. (10)
- In those last days of January he well remembered wandering about in the parks day after day, trying to get away from it. (8)
- These parks of rich people are a part of the prettiness. (10)
- These led to the parks and to noble gardens. (10)
- You have grander parks, they say. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parks. Perhaps also see a sentence for propriety and ways to use pat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.