A sentence for the word sparks. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sparks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sparks.
- A train passing beneath sent up a shower of sparks. (8)
- And there stirred far down within him the ghost of warmth, as from sparks lingering beneath a mound of flaky ash. (8)
- At the tap of his pipe, and a shower of little sparks, they shied round and scampered. (8)
- Braintop saw the cigarette dash into sparks on the grass. (10)
- I found myself driving into Sarkeld with a sense of a whirlwind round my head; wheels in multitudes were spinning inside, striking sparks for thoughts. (10)
- If you had laid your hand in the beard or hair of one of these men it would have crackled and shot sparks. (7)
- It had not moved, but its eyes were now electric sparks, radiating an infinity of luminous needles. (1)
- Notwithstanding which, there was a scintillation of sparks. (10)
- Powys, Tracy, and Arabella kept the wheel of a dazzling run of small-talk, throwing intermittent sparks. (10)
- She had set him on fire; he conceived a method for trampling the remaining sparks and erasing stain and scars; that was all. (10)
- The sound of it coursed through his blood, striking a rare illumination of sparks in his not commonly brilliant brain. (10)
- What mere sparks they are when they have died out! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sparks. Perhaps also see a sentence for strawberry and ways to use spending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sparks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.