Sentences using the word sparkled. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sparkled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sparkled.
- Haze clung over the river and the woods beyond; the lawn sparkled with dew, and two wagtails strutted in the dewy sunshine. (8)
- He turned right and left a brilliant countenance that had the glitter of frost-light; it sparkled and was unreceptive. (10)
- Her eyes sparkled; her cheeks glowed; all the woman was on fire for smuggling. (9)
- His face was deathly white, but his little dark eyes sparkled. (8)
- It sparkled on buttons and bits of metal in their clothing. (1)
- Men sparkled when they had it on their lips. (10)
- Or how if it sparkled merrily, and he beheld it with his human eyes that night? (10)
- The Rubicon sparkled in the morning sun. (10)
- The clear fresh water, burnished with sunrise, sparkled against his arrowy prow; the soft deep shadows curled smiling away from his gliding keel. (10)
- The light sparkled golden in the dancing poplar leaves, and brought the hills in communion with our eyes. (2)
- The watchful, pinched features of the poor pale little man bloomed unnaturally, and his unintelligible eyes sparkled as he emptied his glass. (10)
- They sparkled in review and preserved their integrity under critical analysis. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sparkled. Perhaps also see a sentence for signify and ways to use spirit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sparkled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.