Parsons sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use parsons in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for parsons.
- All the squires and parsons and county people we get about here are just the same. (8)
- Bench, they say, is religious; Gowen has written verses; Parsons generally harum-scarum. (10)
- But now see: all these parsons and judges and mobcaps insist upon conformity. (10)
- He confessed to his dear friend Rosamund Culling that he thought the parsons happy in having time to read history. (10)
- Her sisters had married captains in the army and navy, lawyers, and parsons, impartially. (10)
- Like most parsons, he had a wide acquaintance with the sick and dying; and one remorseless fellowship with death. (8)
- Parsons would have it that freedom of soul and body were quite different things! (8)
- Talks of the parsons! (10)
- The parsons he had spoken to were of one voice in objecting to the pothouse. (10)
- The devil was in the parsons, he said: in his time they were modest creatures and stuck to the bottle and heaven. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for parsons. Perhaps also see a sentence for publication and ways to use path in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use parsons in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.