Sentences with pastime in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pastime in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pastime.
- But his favorite pastime was building. (5)
- Cecil was a fine shot, quite as fond of the pastime as his uncle, and always in favour with him while sport stalked the land. (10)
- Grant that the show was spoilt, does the Markgrafin insist on my having a bronze heart to carry on her pastime? (10)
- Indeed the imperial pastime must have ceased, and the Kaiser had languished but for him. (10)
- No, the miserable coquette had now her pastime, and was content to stay. (10)
- She first frightened me by remarking that duels were the pastime of brainless young men. (10)
- The climbing of cliffs is a very dangerous pastime. (6)
- The stage is the pastime of great minds. (10)
- They kick it for pastime; they are intelligences perverted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pastime. Perhaps also see a sentence for pooh and ways to use passport in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pastime in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.