Recreation sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use recreation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recreation.
- But if she was a hare, he was a hunter, little inclining to the chase now for mere physical recreation. (10)
- Instead of recreation, the names brought on a fit of sadness. (10)
- It was the chief recreation of this little society. (8)
- My desire was to go into harness, buried in books, and for recreation to chase visions of original ideas for benefiting mankind. (10)
- Theological works are the sole literary recreation of the well-conducted and deserving. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recreation. Perhaps also see a sentence for rapidly and ways to use realists in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recreation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.