Sentences using the word pastures. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pastures in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pastures.
- It struck a full human blow on his heart, dragging him out of his sentimental pastures precipitately. (10)
- Now and then, the trees stirred and talked, or a noise was heard from the pastures. (10)
- She descended upon a sheltered pathway running along a ditch, the border of pastures where cattle cropped, raised heads, and resumed their one comforting occupation. (10)
- She left him, feeling the contempt of the brain feverishly quickened and fine-pointed, for the brain chewing the cud in the happy pastures of unawakedness. (10)
- You are a judge of horses; you ride well; you would have splendid pastures over there; you might raise a famous breed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pastures. Perhaps also see a sentence for piazza and ways to use patted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pastures in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.