A sentence for the word pawnbroker. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pawnbroker in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pawnbroker.
- It enraged him; but policy counselled a quiet behaviour in this place, and no quarrelling with his pawnbroker. (10)
- So he drove to the pawnbroker; one whom he knew. (10)
- Testimony of a pawnbroker, that this same ring was pawned with him the first thing yesterday morning by the prisoner. (8)
- The pawnbroker can best inform us upon that point. (10)
- The pawnbroker offered him five-and-twenty pounds on the security of the opal. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pawnbroker. Perhaps also see a sentence for prices and ways to use paying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pawnbroker in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.