Pays sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pays in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pays.
- As for the hero, in the hour of victory he pays no heed to omens. (10)
- But Edinburgh pays cruelly for her high seat in one of the vilest climates under heaven. (2)
- But, by all that is holy, he pays for his distinction. (10)
- He pays this penalty for his success in that kind; and every one pays some such penalty who deals with some such material. (9)
- He loves any thing of the sort, and especially any thing that pays woman a compliment. (4)
- In return for such benefits, he pays forfeit commonly of the dearest of the things prized by him in this terrestrial life. (10)
- Old England pays for it! (10)
- The stuff is perishable, but it pays us for our labour, and in so doing saves us from becoming tricksters. (10)
- Who pays any attention to that sort of thing now? (8)
- You must know that no one pays attention to anything but facts. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pays. Perhaps also see a sentence for parasols and ways to use panama in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pays in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.