Peasant sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use peasant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peasant.
- A peasant carried him to a small suburban inn, where he remained several days oppressed horribly by a sense that he had forgotten something. (10)
- A peasant was singing in a field near by, and the bells of a church were chiming in the distance. (10)
- An old peasant woman stopped them with the signal of a letter in her hand. (10)
- Here, as in Scotland, many peasant families boast a son in holy orders. (2)
- How he would laugh if she told him he was like that peasant acolyte with fluffed-out hair, and a little ruching round his neck! (8)
- The peasant could have given nothing but copper, and she felt that this restored the lost balance of righteousness in their favor. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peasant. Perhaps also see a sentence for parched and ways to use perfumed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peasant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.