How do you use peasants in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use peasants in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peasants.
- A bundle of firewood or old bracken, a few peat sods from one especial corner, were all the selfish peasants gathered. (8)
- A few blue-bloused peasants were still busy among them. (8)
- A rout of peasants bearing immense ladders met them, and they joined with cheers, and rushed to the walls. (10)
- Another piece of Sunday business with the peasants is to take their ailments to the chemist for advice. (2)
- Arrived at the skirts of Laach, they beheld two farmer peasants lashed back to back against a hazel. (10)
- Just down below were a family of peasants scything and gathering in the grass. (8)
- The peasants hesitated, but his own men were of one mind to follow, and, planting his ladder in the ditch, he rushed up foremost. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peasants. Perhaps also see a sentence for pippin and ways to use perplexed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peasants in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.