A sentence using the word peculiarly. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use peculiarly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peculiarly.
- All the people of position that he was acquainted with would have fought it, and that without feeling it so peculiarly. (10)
- But I owned at the same time that I never was good at figures, and that I found English money peculiarly baffling. (9)
- Elton, though she had always considered the ball as peculiarly for her. (4)
- Gardiner it had a peculiarly strong attraction. (4)
- Her youthful French governess Mademoiselle de Seilles was also peculiarly enigmatic at the mouth conversant, one might expect, with the disintegrating literature of her country. (10)
- I mean, peculiarly small? (10)
- In addition, son Richie, it is peculiarly our duty. (10)
- It is, therefore, peculiarly necessary to those not easily reached by other forms of warning and dissuasion. (7)
- Literary absenteeism, it seems to me, is not peculiarly an American vice or an American virtue. (9)
- Occasionally, he would turn toward them, as if he had just caught a lost idea that was peculiarly precious. (10)
- Previously to this invasion of the industrial field by woman there had arisen conditions that were in themselves peculiarly menacing to the social fabric. (7)
- Seated on these wooden chairs, or standing up, were youths, and older men of the working class, who seemed to Shelton to be peculiarly dejected. (8)
- Wilfrid was peculiarly adept in the idle game he played. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peculiarly. Perhaps also see a sentence for profiles and ways to use pensively in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peculiarly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.