How to use peeping in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use peeping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peeping.
- A loitering gardener halted to do something unnecessary to a clump of pampas grass; he, too, wanted an excuse for peeping. (8)
- Did you see her cheeks when she was peeping at the letter in her hand? (10)
- Emilia walked hurriedly, with her head bent, like a penitent: now and then peeping up and breathing to the keen scent of the tender ferns. (10)
- He got loose from them and held them up to the candle, and the rays were admitted, neither winking nor peeping. (10)
- He went on throwing open doors, and peeping in. (8)
- Lying, with his nose peeping over the quilt, he was visited by a horrible suspicion. (8)
- No harm in peeping at a love-letter, if you do it with the eye of a friend. (10)
- She had spied the end of a towel peeping out of one of his pockets. (10)
- She looked half imploringly, biting her lip to correct the peeping wish. (10)
- The peeping of the frogs in the marshy places filled the air; the hoarse voice of the brook made itself heard at intervals through them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peeping. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleasant and ways to use perforce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peeping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.