Peer sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use peer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for peer.
- After sitting an hour or more, turning over pages, and knowing little of their sense, he saw a man peer over his garden gate. (8)
- His mother kissed him on the forehead, and turned her shoulder to peer upon the damsel. (10)
- My companion sank right under the blanket to peer at him through one of its holes. (10)
- No, the place must go its way to some peer or profiteer. (8)
- She held it a moment, gazing with a devouring fondness into her face, which she stooped a little sidewise to peer up into. (9)
- She moved a little aside to peer over at a photograph. (9)
- She spoke of it openly to prove that Jane must marry a title and John become a peer. (10)
- Those pretty eyes, their cut of lids hinting at delicate affinities with the rice-paper lady of the court of China, were trying to peer seriously. (10)
- To love is to peer over the edge, and, spying the little grey flower, to climb down! (8)
- Why have to employ spies to peer into my private troubles? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for peer. Perhaps also see a sentence for publishers and ways to use permitted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use peer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.